|Where is your College located in relation to the Capital of your state/territory||Ringwood - 23km east of CBD|
|What is the nature of your College||Co-ed 7-12 Regional College of Melbourne Archdiocese|
|How many students||1680|
|In what year did you commence as Principal of this College||2014|
|What was your role prior to taking up this appointment||
Principal of St Joseph's College, Mildura, a Catholic Co-educational College
|What are the one or two aspects of your College that you are especially proud of||
1. We have a very strong sense of belonging and students are proud to be members of the Aquinas community.
2. A focus on learning that is reflected in the design of "state of the art" visible learning spaces.
|What are the main challenges to you and other Catholic schools in your local area||
1. Very high demand for places.
2. Keeping Catholic education affordable for our families.
3. Challenging our students to aspire and chase their dreams.
|What do you believe are the one or two main issues confronting Catholic Secondary Colleges nationally||
1. Catholic identity and the relevance of the Church in the lives of our students (and their families).
2. A lack of funding certainty.