EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
Executive Officer & Company Secretary Services
After 4.5 years in the role, our current Executive Officer, Frank FitzGerald, has elected to pursue other interests at the conclusion of his contract period on 31January, 2019.
As a result, The Board of Catholic Secondary Principals Australia [CaSPA] is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified applicants to provide a range of services as contained in the
Position Information Description which can be DOWNLOADED HERE.
The Executive Officer/Company Secretary is responsible for the management and operation of the CaSPA Board's Secretariat.
Global responsibilities include:
- Organising, facilitating and maintaining the minutes and other formal records of Board Meeting;
- Representing the Board at Key Stakeholder Meetings;
- Acting as a conduit of information for Directors on all matters relating to the National Education Agenda;
- Developing and managing appropriate budgets to ensure the financial viability of the CaSPA Board;
- Maintaining the currency of financial records; and,
- Ensuring the discharge of all reporting and other accountability protocols.
It is the Board's preference this would be a contracted Fee for Service rather than an employment arrangement.
- The service fee is currently equivalent to a Principal's salary and includes all costs associated with running the National Office as well as remuneration
- The nature of the role lends itself to being run from a Home Base Office
Preference will be given to those with demonstrated success in exercising Senior Leadership in Catholic Secondary Schools.
Duties for the successful applicant commences 1 February, 2019
Expression of Interest should be submitted by Friday, 6 July 2018 and addressed to:
Andrew Watson | President, Catholic Secondary Principals Australia | 35 Thomas Carr Drive, Tarneit Vic 3029 | email@example.com