CaSPA Board Update
- CaSPA collaboration with ACPPA – The associations have met and are looking to work closely together into the future especially in the area of Principal Wellbeing.
- CaSPA Board Meeting (4 November) – COVID issues were discussed at length. The CaSPA Constitution will be evaluated by Russell / Kennedy Lawyers during 2022 and meeting dates for 2022 confirmed.
- Rebranding of CaSPA Website – Work has commenced on the redevelopment of the CaSPA Website. The structure is planned to be completed later this year and the format of the contents will be updated in early 2022.
- DESE Meeting: Teaching and Leading Workforce Webinar – Postponed due to technical difficulties.
- CAP Meeting (26 November) – Final meeting for 2021. Updates from all associations and guidelines for CAP were discussed during the hour.
- PIVOT Survey – CaSPA’s Survey closed on 26 November. The response rate was very high and the CaSPA Board looks forward to releasing and analysing the interesting results during 2022. Many thanks to all the Principals who were able to take the time to respond.
Profiles of all the CaSPA Board are available on the CaSPA Website: https://caspa.schoolzineplus.com/current-and-past-board-members